The Advantage Rail provides vertical and horizontal support for added safety to your living room, bedroom, kitchen or bathroom. Featuring an innovative “Pivot and Lock” technology, it offers centralized support that moves with you, getting you wherever you need to go. It easily installs in your bathroom, bedroom, or wherever else you need support.
- A gentle lift unlocks the horiztontal rail to start it moving. Keep the rail up to move freely. Let the rail down to lock
- Provides 8 locking positions. Height adjustable
- Safe Effective Support. Push or pull on the rail to assist with sitting standing and moving
- To help prevent a forward fall the rail will lock if released and reduce Caregiver Strain
- Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises.
- Promotes safe and independent movement
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- All Steel construction protected with Anti-Microbial Powder coat white gloss finish for years of service
- Latex free grip
- Made In Canada
- This is not a free standing safety rail. This must be mounted to the ground. For Installation instructions, click the "Installation" tab
- Rail Diameter - 1.25"/3.175cm
- Rail Length - 17"/43cm
- Horizontal Rail Height Range - 3-38"/76-97cm
- Pole Diameter - 1.5"/3.81cm
- Pole Height - 54"/137cm
- Floor Plate Diameter - 7.5"/19cm
|Finish / Colour||Anti-microbial powder coat white|
|Weight Capacity||300lbs / 136kg (Standard)
450lbs / 204kg (Bariatric)
|Rail Diameter||1.5” / 38.1mm|
|Support Arm Length||17” / 432mm|
|Height Adjustable||30-38” / 762-965mm (from floor)|
|Grip Material||Non-slip, PVC closed cell foam (latex free)|
|Installation Mechanism||Secures to floor (hardware dependant on floor type)|
|Installation Hardware/Fasteners||1/4 x 3" / 6 x 76mm length lag bolts are included|
|Fasteners Exposed or Concealed||Concealed – metal base plate covers mounting screws|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Product Code||Advantage Rail (AR-T)
Advantage Rail Bariatric (AR-T-HD)
|Shipping Dimensions||19x8x34” / 483x203x864mm|
|Shipping Weight||22lbs / 9.9kg|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Step 1: Fasten mast to floor with appropriate fasteners for floor construction.
Step 2. Lower plate to cover exposed screws at bottom of mast.
Step 3. Set height of rail and install sleeve with thru pin.
Step 4. Place pivot rail assembly into mast.
Step 5. Install top bushing.