The TubBuddy SB2 transfer system will turn your existing bath tub into an accessible bathroom that allows you to enjoy showering again without the excessive cost, delay and stress of a full bathroom remodel.
The TubBuddy SB2 alleviates heavy lifting and multiple transfers for m and showering. This chair is separated into three sections; rolling base (shower chair), bridge and tub base. The rolling base rolls around the house like a wheelchair allowing patient to easily transfer and then roll right over most toilets. Once completed with toileting the rolling base connects to a bridge and then onto the tub base allowing the chair to slide over the tub. Once over the tub the bridge disconnects allowing the curtain to close .
- The TubBuddy SB2 system is made of aluminum which will not rust when in contact with water.
- Height adjustability on rolling base and tub base- allowing for use in a variety of tubs.
- Rolls over most toilets - allowing an alternative to commode usage.
- Custom bridge sizes are available- allowing for use in a variety of bathroom sizes.
- Armrests: Removable / Lockable / Flip-back
- Height Adjustable
- Comes with Lap & Chest Belts
- Tub Base at Bottom of Legs: 465mm L x 335mm W (18.3” x 13.2”)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (160kg)
- Rolling Base: 19.3” W x 26.7” D (490mm x 680mm)
- Rolling Base Including Footrests: 19.3” W x 30.7” D(490mm x 780mm)
- Outer Armrest Width: 22.5” (570mm)
- Inner Armrest Width: 18.7” (475mm)
- Inner Width Between Main Legs: 15.7” (400mm)
- Backrest Width: 18" (460mm)
- Backrest Height from Cushion: 17" (440mm)
- Total Height Clearance Max: 19.4" (495mm)
- Tub Base Top: 13.2” W x 18.3” L (335mm x 465mm)
- Corrosion resistant Aluminum frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Total Weight: 67 lbs
2 Year Limited Warranty: Showerbuddy warrants our Showerbuddy Solutions and all Showerbuddy products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer. The warranty will only become active once the consumer submits the warranty registration card to the company with a copy of the purchase receipt. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products.
-Product or parts failure from normal wear and tear
-Damage caused by failure to adhere to the User’s Manual
-Damage from improper installation, use or repair
-Brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on tilting chairs (SB2T and SB3T)
-Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support / adjustment
-Seat cushions and arm rests
-The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
-The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
-The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 pounds (140kg).
-The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage, cleaning or operation as defined in the User’s Manual.
-The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddy’s written consent.
-This warranty applies to the original purchaser only, from the date of the purchase, provided a registration card has been submitted to the company within 60 days of purchase.